3CX is an open-standard, software based IP phone system that works with popular IP Phones and SIP trunks whether on premise or in the cloud. A complete Unified Communications solution, including web conferencing, presence, softphones, smartphone clients and more – without the cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ phone system or the limitations of a shared cloud PBX.
Easy Installation & Management
Are you looking to replace your company’s outdated PBX? With 3CX there is no need to worry about management and installation.
Installation & Configuration is straightforward with 3CX:
●Connect with prominent SIP trunks within minutes with pre-configured templates.
●Plug-in an IP Phone or Gateway to your network for automatic configuration.
●Avoid interop Issues with 3CX tested IP Phones.
Through the easy to use management console you can:
●Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs.
● Upgrade IP Phone Firmware.
● Reprovision & reboot IP phones remotely.
● Import or delete all contacts at once.
Clients & Features
With 3CX, you can take your extension wherever you go, from VoIP clients for Android and iOS, Soft Clients for Windows and Mac to clientless web conferencing and the integrated web client, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop wherever you go.
Download 3CX Clients on your Android / iOS Device
● Use your extension from anywhere
● Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
● Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
● Connect all clients simultaneously via SIP Forking
● Most Progressive Android & iOS VoIP clients in the UC market
● Benefit from integrated features such as, Presence, web conferencing, conference calling
Easy to Use Windows & Mac Softphones
● Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
● Work remotely from anywhere
● Easily view the presence of your colleagues
● Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
● Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook
● Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
● Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
● Multifunctional Web Client with inclusive multiple features
● Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
● Click to Call Chrome Extension
Integrated Video Conferencing
● Free for up to 5 participants
● Unlimited users regardless of edition
● Initiate a conference with one single click
● Correlated operability between VoIP and video
● Bandwidth Management and Control
●Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
● Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs before meetings
● Easy to use polling tool for feedback