Website EB SOlution
Based on a design, create communication network configurations, which includes wired network, wireless network and IT components;
– Verify and validate a communication network design (e.g. via testing, analysis, etc);
– Troubleshoot and investigate various complex network issues in-house and on site;
– Create and maintain technical documentation and strict configuration control of a communication network deployment;
– Specify and maintain hardware lists to support communication network designs, dealing with various related issues, such as End-of-Life replacement, installation, qualification, etc.;
– Travel to customer sites.
A Diploma or Degree Information Technology, Network Engineering, or equivalent;
– A minimum of five (5) years of experience in communication network design, deployment and maintenance (wired, wireless, IT);
– Expertise in Cisco Networking equipment – CCNA/CCNP would be an asset;
– Excellent understanding and knowledge of communication network concepts, principles and design framework;
– Wired networking:
– Deep understanding of Microsoft and Linux environment, Veeam, Cisco, Avaya, Digium and general VoIP.
– Good knowledge of CAT5E cabling procedures and abilities.